Tuesday, December 29, 2009

On the Fifth Day of Christmas...

....we are getting ready to go to a Warm Place with Beaches for a few days.

.....just for a few days, though.

....I am still working on homemade Christmas presents. The presents are late, but they will be done.

.... I read The True Gift, by Patricia MacLachlan, while sitting in Large Chain Bookstore eating soup. (this would be book #48.) It made me cry.

....I am thinking about how I can help other people tell their faith stories, make the connections between their stories and God's story. I would like to do this.

5 comments:

Auntie Knickers said...

have fun in the warm place and I bet you make it to #50 either on the way there and back or on the beach! Happy New Year!

Terri said...

enjoy your time away, safe travels.

Lori said...

Have a lovely time. And I believe you've found a book to write.

Jan said...

Safe travels--and fun! Happy New Year! I think you help people tell their stories by talking and listening to them. Like PG says, there's your book!

Barbara B. said...

Have fun, and Happy New Year!